Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Using a Pop Tab as a Picture Hanger

I figured that I would add a separate post for this fun little tip.  I used it in my School Project Display.

What happened was that I wasn't paying too close of attention when Steel was gluing the clothespins onto the frame and the hole that was pre-made in the frame for hanging was now in the wrong location to hang correctly.

I fixed the problem with a very common item.  A Pop Tab.  I've heard of using this before and was reminded when I saw it on a blog.  I with I could give some shout outs but I cannot find it again.  Sorry!

So here is what I did...

1.  Took the Pop Tab and centered on the edge where I needed the hook (or picture hanger).
2.  Took a tack nail and hammered it into the hole of the Pop Tab.

Super easy and painless...



No comments:

Post a Comment