(all ingredients are based on 1 pound of ground beef)
Ground Beef, uncooked
1/4 cup bread crumbs
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp black pepper
1. Dump ingredients into a mixing bowl.
2. Kneed until ingredients are good and mixed.
3. Form mixture into balls and place in baking pan. I make rather large meatballs. I prepared 30 meatballs with 6 pounds of ground meat.
4. Bake at 375 for approximately 40 minutes, flipping them half way through.
5. Once they cool a bit I separate what I will not be using into freezer bags of 4 meatballs a piece and throw in the freezer.