Yum! This is good stuff and a nice alternative to the meatballs and sausage that are usually served with spaghetti.
3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 package of sliced pepperoni
1 2 cup bag of shredded mozzarella cheese
3 cups of spaghetti sauce
1. Slice pepperoni into strips and fry on stove over medium heat.
2. Remove pepperoni with a slotted spoon and place in a small bowl to be used later. Leave pepperoni oil in pan to be used for browning chicken.
3. Butterfly cut the chicken breasts paying special attention to how you cut them because you will be rolling them closed. Cut them on the long side so you have a wider area to roll.
4. Place a small handful of pepperoni and mozzarella cheese in the middle of the butterflied chicken.
5. Roll chicken closed with mixture in the middle.
6. Secure with a wooden skewer that has been cut in half.
7. Brown all sides of rolled chicken breasts.
8. Once browned, transfer to oblong casserole dish.
9. Sprinkle remaining pepperoni and mozzarella over chicken.
10. Ladle spaghetti sauce over chicken.
11. Bake at 375 for approximately 40 minutes.
Serve with spaghetti noodles or alone. Enjoy!