Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Greeting Card Storage

I saved old binders and plastic binder folders that are now coming in handy.  I have several cards that I used to keep in a small basket until I decided to organize them.  I do purchase some of them with intended recipients especially when I'm looking to purchase one for someone else and I find one very fitting for someone else.  My girlfriend, Michelle (in Dallas), and I used to send each others cards regularly and we find it crazy that we never ended up with the same card twice.  I must send her one now that I think about it.  There is something really great about getting a card in the mail.

I used the plastic binder folder to hold the cards of different categories.  I have them separated into the following categories:
Birthdays (2)
Valentine's Day / Sweetest Day
Anniversaries
St. Patrick's Day
Easter
Halloween
Christmas
Thank you
Thinking of you
Misc. Events
Blank




No comments:

Post a Comment