Monday, March 19, 2012

Our St. Patty's Party

We partied green!  The weather was gorgeous!  I'm highlighting some of our green full from our day...

I made a shamrock stencil out of a used plastic backing from a sheet of stickers using my Silhouette and used green decorating spray to make shamrocks on our brownies.



I shamrocks made out of chalkboard vinyl that I cut out on the silhouette and placed them on mason jars to use as glassware.

                         

I made kid friendly green drink that I put in a carafe decorated with green vinyl shamrocks, cut out on silhouette, of course!


 

I made green Cheddar Bacon Spread.



I made cupcakes decorated with green Cool Whip Frosting.


I played heck trying to get a picture of Puppy with his festive scarf.  I gave up!


And...an empty pitcher of Green Beer...


Hope you all had a wonderful St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment