Love this St. Pat's rainbow fabric and decided to dress up a wreath for the front door.
Click Read More for tutorial.
How I Did It
1. I cut 2 lengths of fabric, the full width of fabric (the folded side). They measured 4"x43".
2. I folded the edges in, down the middle and pinned the two strips of fabric.
3. I sewed the strips down both sides forming 2 ribbons.
4. I took 1 said ribbon and folded it, making loops to form a bow and sewed lines in the center to keep the form.
5. I took the second said ribbon and folded it over the bow.
6. I tucked the top piece under the bow and sewed the ribbon together where it would be hidden under the bow.
7. I secured the bow to the top of a twig wreath with a twist tie and hung the wreath (also with a twist tie, see Using a Twist Tie to Hang Wreath) on the front door.
Happy St. Patty's!