I tried a new recipe, it was great! Of course, I made a few changes to the recipe.
Click Read More for the recipe and instructions.
3 T Olive Oil
2 T Minced Garlic
Few Shakes of Crushed Red Pepper
3 Lbs Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breasts
3 cups spaghetti sauce
3 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
1 cup Parmesan cheese
2 (5 oz.) bags of garlic and cheese flavored croutons
1. Pour olive oil into bottom of a 9x12 casserole dish.
2. Spread garlic.
3. Sprinkle crushed red pepper.
4. Trim fat from the chicken breasts and place in dish.
5. Pour spaghetti sauce over chicken.
6. Sprinkle half of mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
7. Layer the croutons.
|I only added one bag but I changed the recipe to include two bags, it will be better!|
9. Bake for 35-50 minutes at 350°F until an internal chicken temperature of 155°F.