Tried a new recipe and it is a must make again soon recipe!
Recipe adapted from www.thenovicechefblog.com.
2 - 8oz packages of mushrooms, sliced (only because we love mushrooms!)
6 T packed brown sugar
3 T minced garlic
4 large skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1. Saute mushrooms and garlic with olive oil. (I did not measure how much olive oil I used.)
2. I have been using a spatter screen to help keep the stove top clean ups to a minimum.
3. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
4. While the mushrooms were sauteing, I trimmed and cut the chicken breasts in half and placed them in a baking dish.
4. When the mushrooms are done, add brown sugar and mix well with mushrooms and garlic.
5. Add mushrooms to the baking dish and place in oven for approximately 50 minutes. Watch closely as the brown sugar may burn if too close to the heat.