|Or I wish for Beer for those that need the help...=)|
|For my little Steel man.|
|Steeler fans only have one thing on their mind's for St. Pats!|
Who's ready for St. Patty's Day?! Well, I'm trying to get ready with lots of last minute posts this week. You can't party for St. Pat's without a fun tee, right? Well, I had some great ideas and decided to bust out my silhouette and put them into action. For those that are a bit behind...Irish for Beer or I wish for Beer. I thought I'd help you out! =)
Click read more for tutorial.Materials
Vinyl for Silhouette or Cricut
Silhouette or Cricut
Transfer tape for Silhouette or Cricut
How I Did It
1. I designed my tee using my Silhouette software and cut it out on my Silhouette.
2. I secured transfer tape on top of my cutout.
3. I peeled the back of the cutout.
4. I peeled the letters off the vinyl. Note that the transfer tape is still attached to the top.
5. I put a shirt over a piece of cardboard so that the cardboard was in between the front and the back of the shirt.
6. I positioned the cutout on top of the shirt, centered 2 inches down from the collar.
7. I peeled off the transfer tape. I was careful to ensure that all the little pieces stayed in place, this is very important as the vinyl doesn't stick to the material as it would a solid surface. After the tape was removed, I made sure that the vinyl was smoothed out and was adhered to shirt as much as possible.
8. I sponged fabric paint onto the openings in the vinyl.