Friday, March 22, 2013

St. Patty's Day Projects and Fun

I know that it's 5 days after the fact and I'm still posting about St. Patrick's Day but I was behind  on posting and I wanted to make sure I posted everything.  This will be a quick run down of all this year's projects and last and some extra fun that I didn't have separate posts about. I promise I will now hang my St. Pat's hat until next year!!  =)

Green Decor Projects:
St. Pat's WordArt










Green Food and Drink Fun:

 Green Eggs (no ham)

Lime Jello (with a bit of extra green) and Pistachio Pudding, both topped with Cool Whip

 
Cupcakes with Green Cool Whip Frosting 

Brownies with Shamrocks made with a stencil cut on my Silhouette and Green Decorating Spray


 

Shamrock cut out of Chalkboard Vinyl (using Silhouette) for drink labels

 
 Juice Box Waters colored Green

Decorated Green Beer Pitcher


Green Gear:

 

 
Silhouette Vinyl Stencils and Fabric Paint Tees


   
Silhouette Heat Transfer Iron Ons




No comments:

Post a Comment