Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Irish Steel Tee


My growing boy needed a new Irish Tee for this St. Patty's Day.  See last year's Patty Party Tees.  I used the same design because when ya only wear it one day out of the year, it doesn't really get old.  If you notice, I use the 'Steel' symbol (and the Steelers symbol) and replaced the diamonds with shamrocks, pretty creative, huh?  I think so.  =)  I did change it up this year and used Silhouette Heat Transfer instead of fabric paint. 

I followed the same procedure as my Our Fav Leprechaun post.

For a quick run through, click Read More or check out my Our Fav Leprechaun post.
How I Did It (quick run through)
1.  I designed and mirrored the image using my Silhouette Studio, cut it out using my Silhouette on Silhouette Heat Transfer Smooth Vinyl (clear plastic side down) and removed the negative vinyl to leave only what would be transferred via iron..


2.  I placed my design (clear plastic side up) on a new green tee that would fit my growing boy...


3.  I followed the instructions on the Silhouette Heat Transfer vinyl using a wash cloth in between the transfer and the iron...


4.  I stood back and admired my work...

Growing boy with 'Mom hurry up' smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment