Monday, March 25, 2013

Warriors Cheerleader Gear


Silhouette Projects?  Why, absolutely!  I'm in! Kelly (friend and fellow Silhouette fan) was in need of some cheerleader gear for her daughter's upcoming competition.  I busted out the ol' Silhouette to come to the rescue.  [She has since ordered a new Cameo!  I can't wait for her to share her projects with me.] 

We made two different style tees using vinyl and fabric paint.  Check out a tutorial here


We, also, decorated a couple megaphones using vinyl and transfer tape.  Check out a tutorial here

2 comments:

  1. Love them they turned out so cute!! Thank you so much Danielle for all of your help !!! Can't wait to get my silhouette, my wheels are turning !!!!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I can't wait to see your projects!

    ReplyDelete