Click Read More for the Recipe...
1 1/2 pounds of stew meat
1 pkt Onion Mix
1 pkt Beefy Onion Mix
1/3 C Cream of Some Soup (check out this great recipe!)
1 T Beef Boullion
Freezer Bag / Into Crockpot Frozen or Thawed or Baked in Oven-Thawed Only
1/2 C (ziploc bag prior to freezing)
1 1/2 C into crockpot
Ziploc Freezer Bag
1. Combine all ingredients in a freezer bag.
2. Seal with as little air as possible.
3. Mix ingredients in bag once closed.
4. Lay flat and freeze.
5. When ready to cook:
a. Put frozen bag contents in crockpot with remaining water and cook on low for 8 - 10 hours. I've cooked mine as long as 10.
b. Thaw frozen bag inside a bowl in the frig (1/2 - 1 day). Throw in crockpot with remaining water for 6 - 8 hours on low.
1. Combine ingredients in a crockpot.
2. Cook on low for 6 - 8 hours.
Serve over mashed potatoes or egg noodles.