Click Read More for the Recipe...
4 -6 Chicken Breasts, cubed
1 T Minced Garlic
1/2 can Pineapple Bits
1 cup Teriyaki Sauce
Ziploc Freezer Bag
1. Combine all ingredients in a freezer bag.
2. Seal with as little air as possible.
3. Mix ingredients in bag once closed.
4. Lay flat and freeze.
5. When ready to cook:
a. Thaw frozen bag inside a bowl in the frig (1/2 - 1 day). Throw in crockpot for 4 - 6 hours on low.
b. Thaw frozen bag inside a bowl in the frig (1/2 - 1 day). Empty bag into a baking pan. Cover with foil. Bake at 375F for 40 - 50 minutes, remove foil for the last 10 - 15 minutes.
1. Place chicken breasts in a baking pan.
2. Combine remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl.
3. Pour mixture over chicken and cover with foil.
4. Bake at 375F for 40 - 50 minutes, remove foil for the last 10 - 15 minutes.
Serve over rice (or enjoy by itself).