Monday, February 25, 2013

St. Pat's WordArt


I love this (and my Silhouette)!  I love St. Patrick's Day as well, even though we just sit home these days. 

I designed the WordArt using Silhouette Studio and cut in out in white cardstock with my Silhouette...


I cut pieces of green colored card stock (3 different shades) and stuck them behind each of the words/phrases.  I stuck the centers on where they were needed as well.  I used an adhesive dot roller to affix the paper in place.  If I put too much where it showed through to the other side, it easily rubbed off, kind of like rubber cement...


This is what the back looked like where I was finished...


Awesome, huh?!  I didn't have to print it out using tons of ink and it has some dimension to it!!




My inspiration:  eighteen25.blogspot.com's subway art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment