2 - 8oz. pkgs of mushrooms, sliced
1 lb. wide egg noodles, cooked and strained
2 sticks of margarine
3 chicken breasts, shredded (see Super Easy Shredded Chicken)
2 cans condensed chicken and mushroom soup
1 1/2 cups sour cream
2 sleeves of ritz crackers (or similar)
1. Clean and saute mushroom in sauce pan with 1 stick of margarine. Once complete, remove from pan with slotted spoon, keeping the remaining margarine in the pan.
2. Prepare noodles as mushrooms are cooking.
3. Once mushrooms and noodles are ready, add mushrooms, chicken, soup, noodles and sour cream to oblong baking pan and mix thoroughly.
4. Taking remaining margarine from the mushrooms, melt the additional stick of margarine (or butter).
5. Crush the 2 sleeves of crackers and add to margarine and coat thoroughly.
6. Add mixture to top of baking pan on top of the chicken and noodle mixture.
7. Bake for 40 minutes at 375°F. Or until edges of crackers are golden brown.