My mom used to let me make these when I was a kid until I almost burnt the house down. (True story, I left them in the toaster oven and went outside to play. My mother was woke up by the fire alarm and had to put the fire out in the kitchen. Boy, Weezy (that's mom) was NOT happy.)
I recently introduced them to Steel. He loves them. He always eats one while the others are baking because he can't wait. It keeps him happy, so momma's happy. =) He loves when it's his turn to make dinner.
Pizza sauce (sometimes I make my own, sometimes I buy it)
Mozzerella cheese (or any other variety that you choose, Steel likes the blends)
Pepperoni (I chop slices up so that you don't take a bite of pepperoni and all the cheese comes off with it)
Any other Pizza topping that you choose
1. Split the english muffins and lay them out on a cookie sheet.
2. Scoop on some pizza sauce to your desired sauciness. There's lots of nooks and cranies to fill on the english muffins.
3. Load on the cheese to your desired cheesiness.
4. Add pepperoni and your other toppings.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 375°, until the cheese/edges turn slightly golden brown.
I don't have a picture for this one because the vultures were hungry.
Okay, maybe I forgot but the vultures were hungry.