Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dynamic Frames

I went crazy for these frames a couple of years ago.  I absolutely love them.  I bought ones that will showcase my little one's art projects.  The best part about them is that the front frame and glass is hinged so that you can easily change the what is displayed.  Another great feature is that you put the new picture right on top of the old and it stores the old works of art right there for you.  There's about 3/4" - 1" of room (for storage) and it's on a spring so that your newest work of art is right at the top where it will meet the glass when you close the frame. 


I also bought ones that hold 4x6's for easy switch outs...


(looks a bit crooked, must fix that...)

Check them out at:  http://www.dynamicframes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment