Thursday, December 29, 2011

Saving Homework and School Projects

We have so much homework, school work and projects that come home daily.  I have been just putting them in a basket and it has been accumulating.  I feel bad throwing all Steel's hard work in the trash.  I think he would be crushed if I did.  So I have decided that we cannot save everything so I am scanning it.  For the items that are too big to scan, I will take pictures of.

Perfect!  I don't have to keep everything and I'm still keeping everything!  Think of the possibilities...you can have a small book printed of your favorites, create collages, attach to emails and send out, etc.

Here's a sample of what I scanned:












I need to do some adjustments to make the scans look better but you get the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment