- I used a regular boxed cake mix with success.
- I used little microwaveable chocolate cups to dip my pops into. This worked well but used a lot of chocolate. I used two bowls for about 2 dozen pops. I need to find a cheaper alternative.
- Place cake mix in large gallon ziploc bag and cut small corner to squeeze batter into holes.
- Practice makes perfect, it take a bit of practice to find the correct level of cake mix to fill to.
- Don't stress too much if you over fill, the cooked batter comes off easy enough when cooled.
- I didn't mess with sticks for my trial run, didn't want too much new stuff to handle at one time.