I made these gift tags for Christmas gifts. I am using them by themselves without bows, I think the wired ribbon dresses them up enough...
1. I cut 2 x 4 inch tags from Christmas printed cardstock.
2. I made / printed labels on the computer, cut them to the size and stuck them to the tags.
3. I used a corner punch to fancy up the corners of the tags.
4. I used a hole punch to make a hole in the tag.
5. I cut thin, wired ribbon approximately 6 inches in length, attached it to the tag (like a hang tag) and curled the ribbon around a crayon.
And there you have it...