Sunday, December 25, 2011

More Gift Tags

I made gift tags with my newly acquired Silhouette cutting machine.  (I got a killer deal on the older SD version from someone that was upgrading to the newer Cameo but it works just fine for me!)  I made tags using just the first letter of the recipients name, these were to be from Santa and it just so happens that the recipients don't share the first letters of their names.  Here are a few examples followed by my letters...

(I was in a hurry to get Santa's packages out and get to bed so I didn't get a lot of pictures.)

(Bet you will never guess what's inside these...lol)











Next year, I plan to coordinate better and put them on as I wrap, this was a last minute finishing touch and the presents were already tucked into their hiding spot and I put the tags on just before setting them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment