Sunday, December 30, 2012

Neighbor Christmas Goodie Boxes


We've been crazy busy and sick and tired.  I haven't been keeping up with my blogging obligations but I'm hoping to be back on track shortly.  Miss me?  HAHA!  

I made Neighbor Christmas Goodie Boxes this year.  I bought festive, green ziploc storage containers and filled them with:
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Chocolate Pretzel Bites
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups

Turtle Pretzel Bites

I tied a festive bow with festive ribbon to make it all festive looking.  I don't have individual pictures of my bow tying so stay with me...
1.  I cut a long, long piece of ribbon.  I used the wire edged ribbon to be able to shape the bows easily.
2.  I folded it in half so that I knew where the center point was.
3.  I placed the center point in the center of the container (shorter side) and wrapped the ribbon to the underneath and criss-crossed the ribbon on the underside and brought the ribbon up either side of the longer side of the container and tied a knot.
4.  I then tied a bow leaving extra long ribbon ends.
5.  I tied another bow on top of the first leaving longer ribbon ends.
6.  I tied one more bow (3 total) and trimmed the ribbon ends.

Hope you followed me.  I didn't take pictures as I was in a hurry and kind of winged it.  I was pleased with their results, that is why I decided to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment