Equal amounts of the following:
2. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper. See Fun Tip Use Sprinkle of Water to Keep Wax Paper Stay Put.
3. Unwrap Hershey's Kisses.
4. Line cookie sheet with mini pretzels.
6. Take picture of helper with crazy face.
7. Place in oven at 375°F for 3 minutes.
8. Pull out of oven and while working quickly, place an M&M on top of each kiss. This is best done by an adult or an adult helper, as the cookie sheet will be hot.
9. Place sheet in fridge for 10-15 minutes to harden the chocolate.