Thursday, November 17, 2011

Embroidered Baby Quilt

I have made quite a few of these little creations for babies in the past.  However, I lost all those pictures when my desktop fried three years ago.  I had a computer guy recover some files but some of my pictures were just plain 'ole gone.  I have only one to show off.  It's been beaten and abused by our little guy.  It's simple squares and what makes it so special is that it is embroidered with our little angel's name and birth date.  This was one of my many creations of my embroidery machine and the only thing I have to show off.  I do have other things in mind that hopefully I will get to some time this winter...

Nutshell:
4 colors - 3 (6 inch) squares each, sewn together in alternating pattern.
Flannel backing, folded over the top and sewed around the edge.
Tacked at corners, not quilted.  (Will definitely try quilting on machine for my next one, a baby quilt can't be too hard and easy to start small.)



No comments:

Post a Comment