Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups Revisited - Much Easier!

So I had this idea...

We loved the Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups so much but I thought of a way to make it easier to prepare.  How about inverted Hershey's Kisses instead of melting the chocolate?  Hmmm...  Here it goes...


Ingredients
1 Log of chocolate chip cookie dough or the pre-portioned squares (make 24 cookies)
24 Hershey Kisses

Note:  I suggest doubling this recipe if you want them to last more than one day.  =)

To Prepare
1.  Grease 2 mini muffin tins, I used Pam and a paper towel to spread it into all the nooks and crannies.


2.  Spoon cookie dough into muffin tins, 3/4 of the way to the top.  If you do not put enough, there will not be enough cookie dough to surround the inverted kiss.  AND if you put too much, it will overflow the muffin tin.  I did not use the pre-portioned cookie dough.  I will try again next weekend and see it those are the correct size and update this post according.  Stay tuned.


3.  Bake 3 minutes shy of the cookie dough's directions.  Pull muffin tins out of oven and place one inverted Hershey's Kiss into each cookie.  Work fast.  Place back into oven for the remaining 3 minutes.  For example, the directions on the cookie dough that I used was 10-14 minutes at 375°F.  I pulled them out at 11 minutes then placed them back in for 3 minutes after I inserted the kisses.  


4.  Let cool.  

5.  Use small spoon to pop them out of muffin tins.  

6.  Enjoy!  


Much easier and just as tasty!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment