Friday, November 9, 2012

Homework Box


We were in need of a Homework Box to store Steel's supplies to do used to do his homework.  All items are stored neatly inside a storage box.  It definitely needed to be labeled using my Silhouette and vinyl.  Imagine that.  This was a great excuse to bust it out, my Silhouette, that is.  =)

I designed the lettering using Silhouette Studio, cut it out in vinyl using my Silhouette and used transfer tape to transfer it to Steel's Homework Box.  No, I do not get paid to promote the Silhouette, I just love it and love when I find excuses to use it.  =)  I smell a re-organization of our art/craft supply closet that I could label (using vinyl)...  I think that may have to wait until after the new year though.  =(

Tutorial using vinyl and transfer tape here.

No comments:

Post a Comment