Monday, November 26, 2012

Star of the Week


Steel was Star of the Week a couple weeks back.  I thought it was such a nice idea that I thought I would share it with you.  He had his own special bulletin board for the week.  He took me down to his classroom to show me when I picked him up from the after school program.  His teacher sent a packet home on Friday of the week before that said what to do for each of the days of his week.

He filled out a special page at school.  

Monday he was to bring in a page filled out with his favorite things, a picture that he drew of his family and pictures.

  

Tuesday:  He was to bring in a few of his favorite things.

Wednesday:  He was to bring in his favorite book to read to his class.

Thursday and Friday:  His classmates wrote him notes.  Most were about what each of them had in common with him, if they liked the same things, etc.





No comments:

Post a Comment