Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sweet N Sour Grapes


These surely do not look as nice as where I found this little concoction but they sure are yummy.  They aren't as sour as I thought they would be, you get the sour from the grapes, the jello is sweet.  Carol over at Pure Sugar calls them Glitter Grapes or Sour Patch Grapes.  I hope she doesn't mind that I added the Sweet in there.  There's a link to her blog at the bottom of this post.  BTW...This is Steel (kid) approved!! 

Ingredients
Green Seedless Grapes
1 box of Jello, I used grape flavor - try what sounds good

To Prepare
1.  Rinse your grapes.


2.  Pluck those babies off and toss in a small bowl with the jello mix.  Do this part in small batches.


3.  Throw in the frig for 15-20 minutes.


4.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment