I'm trying to catch up with my winter projects (now that it's spring!!) and am putting the finishing touches (after painting) on the foyer. I still want to install a new rod and shelf in the coat closet and shelving in the craft closet but both of those items are a bit lower on the list. I will post on the final results of the foyer in a few days.
As for my bins...
Organization was needed in our coat closet. We all needed our own space for our items. I found these bins at Walmart for a mere $3 a piece! Yeah! AND our bins needed personalized! I decided to embroider our names on the bins.
Click Read More for details...
How I Did It
1. I designed our names using my Generations embroidery software.
2. I had to rip the seams of the bins in order to take them off the the metal frames.
3. I embroidered each of the bins.
4. I re-stitched around the tops of the bins to re-secure the fabric to the bin's metal frame.
5. I filled the bins with each of our items and placed them on the shelf in the coat closet.