Wow! Comparable to Baker's Square French Silk Pie - I swear!! My Mother in law made this for Easter and it is truly amazing! I had to have the recipe! Thanks Wilma!
Click Read More for recipe
1 (12 oz.) can of evaporated milk
1 (5.9 oz.) box of chocolate instant pudding
1/2 c semi-sweet miniature chocolate chips
2 cans whipped cream
1 (9 in.) chocolate pie crust (or graham cracker)
1. Pour milk into a mixing bowl.
2. Stir in pudding mix until smooth.
3. Add chocolate chips.
4. Add one entire can of whipped cream.
5. Fill pie crust, refrigerate and let set for at least 6 hours prior to serving.
1. Add additional whip cream and crushed candies, if desired.
Source: Wilma; myrecipes.com