Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bubble Refills Jug


No more crying over spilt bubbles!  

 Great outside fun idea, paired with a Silhouette Project!  I got this idea from www.cometogetherkids.com.  I cannot wait to put it into action, just think... Mom won't have to stop what she is doing to refill bubbles!  Yeah!

Click Read More for details and a couple bubble recipes...



I cut out yellow vinyl lettering on my Silhouette (matched my jug!) and transferred them to this great jug I found in the clearance section of Hobby Lobby (to be used for party drinks).

Steel got all wide eyed when I told him that we were filling it with bubbles!

I also found the following recipes at http://www.cometogetherkids.com/2011/04/bubble-refill-container.html:


Recipe #1
     Ingredients
     1 gal of hot water
     1/4 cup glycerin
     1 cup Dawn dishwashing liquid

     To Prepare
     1.  Gently mix ingredients.
     2.  Let sit overnight in an open container before use.

Recipe #2
     Ingredients
     2 1/2 cups of water
     1/2 cup corn syrup
     1/2 cup Dawn dishwashing liquid

     To Prepare
     1.  Combine water and corn syrup in a small bowl.
     2.  Heat in microwave for 2 - 2 1/2 minutes and mix.
     3.  Gently stir in Dawn.


No comments:

Post a Comment