Working House Mom, Wife
Saturday, April 14, 2012
Disinfect Sponge in the Microwave
For those sponges that are still in great shape but you are wondering about may be lurking in the pores...
1. Get questionable sponge wet.
2. Slightly wring out but leave half the water in the sponge.
3. Place in microwave and heat for approximately 1 minute.
4. Remove sponge with caution as it will be VERY hot.
5. Wring out once cooled enough to handle.
Your sponge has new life!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)