Helper Boy and I made a Valentine's Lantern with a mason jar and hearts cut out of tissue paper.
Mod Podge - High Lustre
How We Did It
1. I took tissue paper and only unfolded it and did not separate the sheets. There were 8 sheets all together.
2. I cut a small rectangle out of the sheets and folded the tissue paper lengthwise and cut out small hearts. I thought about buying one of those heart punches but thought to myself...I can make cut them myself! I did just that!
3. Helper Boy Mod Podge'd the hearts around the jar.
4. We let it dry. (Took about an hour or so.)
5. I inserted a votive holder with votive.