I used my Silhouette again! I made vinyl letters to make a nifty jar for the laundry room to hold contents of what gets left in pockets that may or may not have made it's way into the laundry.
How I Did It
1. I made cut out my lettering on my Silhouette. I made sure to keep the letters and the negative image all in tact.
2. I used the vinyl transfer found near Cricut/Silhouette supplies in craft stores. I peeled the backing off of it.
3. I stuck the vinyl transfer directly to the lettering.
4. I peeled the backing and negative from my lettering away from the vinyl transfer. I made sure that only what I wanted to keep was still sticking to the vinyl transfer. This isn't as hard as it may seem.
5. I applied the vinyl transfer directly to the jar, lining up exactly where I wanted my lettering. I eye balled this.
6. I made sure to rub each letter with a bit of pressure to ensure when I peeled the vinyl transfer away that the letters would stay adhered to the jar.
7. I peeled the transfer away from the jar.