Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Netflix App

I know I am always a bit behind the times.  However, when the hub and I both got our new smartphones a month or so ago.  I tried to get the Netflix app.  We currently subscribe to Netflix and we love it.  We watch the TV seasons and the kid (age 5) can always seem to find something when the urge strikes him.  (If the kid, age 5, is happy, Mama is happy.)  So, I was not too happy to find out that there wasn't a Netflix app for the android market at that time.  Well, we went out of town last weekend with some friends that, too, resisted the new smartphone movement and they have the Netflix app for android.  Well, low and behold it exists.  Within the last month it magically appeared.  Yeah! 

http://www.netflix.com/AppGallery?lnkceData=15&lnkctr=mfapGal&lnkce=ftrlnk&trkid=425959

No comments:

Post a Comment