Monday, July 25, 2011

Great weekend

Had a great weekend getaway with the hub.  The kid went camping with the old sitter and the hub and I went to Detriot to gamble!  We didn't win it big but we had a nice relaxing time.  It's really sad that the hotel's king size is soooo much more comfortable than our crappy queen.  We so need a new mattress, I have no idea where to begin.  We came home to the house intact!  19 year old done good.  The house looked pretty much like we left it, if a wild party was had, she did a good job cleaning up.  As far as that goes, I'm pretty sure there was no crazy, wild parties.  (Lol, yes, her cleaning skills leave something to be desired...just in case you missed that...) (We have good neighbors for watching for that sort of thing, too.)

Work has gone well for a Monday!  Yeah, 4 more days! 

I gathered several boxes and loaded them up in the car for garage sale items.  I have a busy week ahead of me gathering items.  Still on track for Sunday deadline!  Starting on the upstairs this evening.  Yeah me! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment