Click Read more for the Recipe...
1/2 cup of butter (1 stick)
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 8oz block cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup powdered sugar
3/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Melt butter in a small saucepan.
2. Whisk in brown sugar until melted.
3. Remove from heat and let cool.
4. Whisk in vanilla and set aside.
5. Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar using a mixer strating at the slow speed and then increasing sped until well blended.
6. Mix in butter and brown sugar mixture.
7. Add chocolate chips.
8. Scrap sides of bowl a few times to make sure all is mixed well.
9. Serve with graham crackers or Nilla wafers.