I made the new big sister a tote to put your little gifts in. I made a stencil in vinyl using my silhouette and fabric paint.
Click Read More for How I Did It...
Tools and Materials
Canvas bag found at a local craft store
How I Did It
1. I designed my stencil on Silhouette Studio.
2. I cut my design out in vinyl using my Silhouette. The crazy part is, is that I used regular vinyl and then noticed on the Silhouette website, they actually sell Stencil Vinyl for this very purpose! They also sell fabric ink. I may have to check out those products...
3. I peeled away the inside of the design (where I wanted the paint to be).
4. I stuck the stencil of my design onto the canvas bag.
5. I sponged the design with white fabric paint.
6. I carefully removed the stencil while the paint was still wet.
7. I let it dry overnight.