AMAZING! Sweet and Spicy! Yum! I cannot wait to make this again. I read how to grill a great pork tenderloin at http://www.grillingcompanion.com but used a rub recipe that I got from the neighbors that I modified a bit. So...I was inspired but made this my own. WAY good, it is a must try.
Click Read More for the AMAZING recipe...
1/4 cup Sweet Hungarian Paprika
1/4 cup White Sugar
2 T Black Pepper
2 T Salt
2 T Hot Chili Powder
3 - 4 pound Pork Tenderloin, cut into 2 - 3 sections
1. Add dry ingredients to a gallon sized ziploc bag.
2. Mix 'er up.
3. Add pork tenderloin pieces and mix 'er up again.
4. Set in refrigerator for an hour or so.
5. Fire up the grill. Set to Medium-High heat.
6. Remove your pork tenderloin from the bag.
7. Transfer pork tenderloin pieces directly to the grill (not pictured, oops!). Cook pork tenderloins for 5 minutes per side, keeping in mind that there are four sides to these tenderloins. Cooking these over high heat will lock in the moisture. Be careful not to overcook. After initial 20 minutes, continue turning very frequently until they reach an internal temperature of 150°F.
8. Remove tenderloins from the grill and allow to set for 10 minutes prior to serving.
9. Slice and serve.