This is so good and refreshing, perfect for summertime! Strawberries, cream cheese, cool whip and pretzels, what's not to love?!
Click Read More for the Recipe...
2 cups pretzels
3 T sugar
3/4 c margarine
1 - 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
1 - 8 oz tub of Cool Whip, thawed
3/4 c sugar
1 - 6 oz package strawberry Jello (or 2 pks of 3oz size)
1 - 8 oz package of fresh strawberries, sliced
2 cups water
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Crush 2 cups of pretzels in a food processor.
3. Mix layer #1 ingredients in mixing bowl. Spread in a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
4. Bake pretzel crust in the oven for 8 minutes. Let cool.
6. Bring water to a boil.
7. Combine 2 cups of boiling water and remaining ingredients for Layer #3 in a mixing bowl. Set in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
8. Pour gelatin mixture over top of cream cheese and cool whip layer.
9. Place baking dish in the refrigerator to set up, should take 2 - 3 hours.