I tried a new casserole by taking a couple different recipes and making it my own. This is similar to the cheesy potato casserole that uses corn flakes as a crust but I used crushed ritz crackers. Very tasty. I do recommend.
Click Read More for the recipe...
1 bag of Ore-Ida Southern Style Hash Browns
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
2 cups of sour cream
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 cup margarine, melted
2 sleeves of ritz crackers, crushed
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine hash browns, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, cheese, salt and pepper.
2. Spread mixture in a greased 9 x 13 baking pan.
3. Crush the crackers in the sleeves, pour into a separate bowl, add melted margarine and mix.
4. Spread on top of potato mixture in the baking pan.
5. Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.