Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Gift Wrap Storage



I LOVE this idea!  Wrapping paper stored at the ceiling of a closet!  I cannot seem to find where I saw it at.  I can't take credit for it though, I've never had a need until I just recently bought a load of Christmas Wrap at 75% off after Christmas.  I have these gift wrap totes and are perfect and we keep them in the rafters in the garage.  Well, it seems that they are too long!  Who knew they made them in all these different lengths!  I never even thought of it tomorrow.

Anyhow...

Materials
Eye Hooks
Rope
Wrapping Paper
Hammer

How I Did It
1.  I used a hammer to get the eye hooks started in the wall and them screwed them in.  I began with 4 hooks but I ended up using five all together because I needed a little extra lift for my heavy, leaning wrapping paper.


2.  I tied rope to my first eye hook and then zig-zagged it and tied it back to the starting hook.  



3.  I loaded on the wrapping paper!



As you can see, I needed an extra lift since I didn't quite have it centered accurately and my paper rolls were so heavy.  Oops, easily rectified tho.



No comments:

Post a Comment