Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My first project to blog about

My main reason for creating my own blog (besides pretending someone cares...lol) is to motivate myself into re-organizing my 'life'.  With my re-organization, I hope to get to those projects that I never seem to have time or energy for.  Re-organization = Lists.  I am definitely a list person.  I have lists for everything.  The very first item on my list for reorganizing my 'life' is a garage sale.  What better way to get organized than to get rid of the clutter.  I had a garage sale last year and it wasn't too much of a success, hopefully I can take my lessons learned and have better luck this time!  First task in Project Garage Sale is the gathering of items.  I plan to tackle this task by gathering items room by room, from the top of the house to the bottom.  Goal = Gather all items by end of the day on Sunday, July 31st.  I have given myself plenty of time and wiggle room, as we have other plans for the up coming weekend.  I am hoping to have the garage sale the weekend of August 5th.  I will check the weather early that week before I call the paper to place the ad. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great goal! Make sure you post before/after pics! We'd all like to see the transformation. :)

    ReplyDelete