Saturday, March 22, 2014

Baby Reid's Personalized Quilt


My friend, Kathy, had another baby boy, Reid.  I had the pleasure of meeting him yesterday when she brought him for a visit at work.  He's a little cutie pie.  She is updating her nursery with a nautical themed room for her two boys to share.  Check out her blog and my inspiration here.  And her latest boy's room update here.  I can't wait to see the finished room, hopefully will not have to wait too much longer...

Kathy did send me pictures of the fabric that she had picked out for the boy's room:


I had a heck of a time finding nautical fabric without pirates!  I ordered the fabric online at spoonflower.com:

I chose:
Anchor Navy by kimsa
skinny mitten stripes - icy blue by weaving major
sailing pattern by mintparcel


I ordered a fat quarter of each so I didn't have room for any mess ups!  (The heat was on...)  I embroidered the new guy's new and birth day and put the quilt together.  Check out a tutorial HERE.

And the finished product:






Other personalized baby quilts:
Avery's Personalized Baby Quilt
Gage's Personalized Baby Quilt
Robert Jame's Personalized Baby Quilt
Maria May's Personalized Baby Quilt
Greyson Paul's Personalized Baby Quilt



1 comment:

  1. How could I order two of these? I love them!! aprildawnburns@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete