Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Treat Bags

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


I made treat bags for Steel to take to pass out to his friends in his class.  I filled them with 'healthy' treats as required by our school.  The healthy treats included a mini bag of microwave popcorn and a snack bag of pretzels.  I also included a flashing button necklace.  I stuffed all three into a pumpkin decorated cellophane bag and staples a treat bag tag to the top to keep closed.  

I made the treat bag tag using my Silhouette:

I designed a tag using Silhouette Studio software and arranged them to cut out 4 tags per 1 - 8.5 x 11 black sheet of cardstock.  I cut orange cardstock as well to go underneath the writing.


I folded the tags in half and used a sharpie to fill in the letters instead of tediously glue the little paper letter centers to the tag.  



 I stapled them to the tops of the treat bags.




Love my Silhouette!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment