Thursday, August 2, 2012

30th Birthday Shirt using Silhouette


For those of you out there not up on the lingo...Beer-Thirty means time to drink.  Used in a sentence...  Is it Beer-Thirty yet?  or  Is it time to drink yet?  I made this for a friend turning the big 3-0.  Of course, I used my Silhouette to make the stencil.  

And just in case you haven't seen any of my other tutorials on using the Silhouette to make a stencil for making a shirt...

Click Read More for the How I Did It...
1.  I designed the text on my Silhouette Studio and cut it out on vinyl.

2.  I placed it on a shirt my hand since the vinyl doesn't stick so well to fabric so trandfer tape would not be much help.


3.  I used white fabric paint and a sponge brush and sponged in the lettering.



4.  I removed the vinyl stencil, used a hook tool to remove the center pieces in the letters and let it dry.
 

Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment