Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Quick Small Item Gift Wrap

This may seem a little silly but I'm posting it anyway for when you are in a pinch for a quick gift wrap for a small item.  

How I Did It
1.  I took a piece of scrapbook paper and trimmed it down because the large 12x12 piece was too big.  


2.  I flipped it over and placed the item in the center.


3.  I folded up the bottom corner keeping in mind that I wanted to make a rectangle.  You can draw a rectangle in the center if you would like to make it easier.


4.  I unfolded that and then folded each side inward so that they overlapped slightly.


5.  I refolded the bottom upward.


6.  I folded the top down and placed a seal sticker on top.


7.  I turned it over and wrote the intended recipients name on the front.  In this case it was for the Mommy to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment