We've been crazy busy and sick and tired. I haven't been keeping up with my blogging obligations but I'm hoping to be back on track shortly. Miss me? HAHA!
I made Neighbor Christmas Goodie Boxes this year. I bought festive, green ziploc storage containers and filled them with:
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Pretzel Bites
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
I tied a festive bow with festive ribbon to make it all festive looking. I don't have individual pictures of my bow tying so stay with me...
1. I cut a long, long piece of ribbon. I used the wire edged ribbon to be able to shape the bows easily.
2. I folded it in half so that I knew where the center point was.
3. I placed the center point in the center of the container (shorter side) and wrapped the ribbon to the underneath and criss-crossed the ribbon on the underside and brought the ribbon up either side of the longer side of the container and tied a knot.
4. I then tied a bow leaving extra long ribbon ends.
5. I tied another bow on top of the first leaving longer ribbon ends.
6. I tied one more bow (3 total) and trimmed the ribbon ends.
Hope you followed me. I didn't take pictures as I was in a hurry and kind of winged it. I was pleased with their results, that is why I decided to share.