Thin sliced top round steak
Your favortie pasta sauce
1. Lay out each steak and sprinkle with all of the ingredients.
2. Roll up the steak. ( I didn't find that I needed to tie it closed with string. You may want t to keep it closed.)
3. Brown the rolls in a fry pan using olive oil over medium heat. Roll them in the same direction as they were rolled up and you should have any problems with them unrolled. (Hence, no need to tying.) make sure they are evenly browned all the way around. I found that this took less than 5 minutes.
4. Lay them out in a baking dish once browned.
5. Cover with your favorite pasta sauce and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F.